12/2/08

update.

I had a great time with Tyly and James over the Thanksgiving holiday. It was good to catch up and meet her brand-new fiance! As for location, I discovered, with help from my mom, a rather lovely spot in south Del Rio. Who knew?

I'm currently experimenting with different slideshows, music, templates, etc. I'll probably post a poll soon to see which format everyone prefers.

Just a reminder: I am still offering 10% off any package until January 1st.

I'll have their shoot up soon! Here's a tease:

3 comments:

Tyly said...

We're famous! On an official photography website and everything! :o)

You were so much fun to work with, and we had a great time!!! I can't wait to see the rest!!!

Thanks again!!!!

Sara and David said...

I can't wait to see this lovely spot in south Del Rio. (o:

You know what would be fun? A photo shoot at the St. James playground.

Shaunna said...

Enough with the tease!! Let's see the rest of those pictures!!!! ;)

 
blog designed by blogger boutique using anita design's "wild daisies" kit.