12/3/08

word on the street.


The shoot was very fun and I felt that you took plenty of time to get the shots that we wanted. Keep up what you are doing. Already given out your card to a couple of people and have showed the video to numerous people.

-- Tyra Curtis --


You did an AMAZING job!!!! Thanks again!!!

-- Jenni Lorenzini --


The pictures are beautiful! I cried when I saw them. Thank you so much!! They are more than I could have ever asked for!

-- Ashlie Nebel --


These are so wonderful! Love them ALL! You are a great photographer! Thank you again.

-- Tiffany Lauderdale --


We are so happy with the pictures and hope to send lots of business your way! You have a great outlook on life and that is so reflected in your attitude and how you deal with others. You are a true pleasure to work with!


-- Susan Allerheiligen --


You are AMAZING! James can usually find something wrong with every picture he's in, but if you can take pictures that even he loves, you are awesome!! I can't thank you enough!

-- Tyly Shab --


I love them! Thank you thank you!! You did a wonderful job!! We can't wait to see what you do with baby Ryan...I'd like to book you now for that...

-- Sue Tate --


You captured my sweet baby girl just as she is...perfect. I will cherish these first photos of her for the rest of my days.

-- Lauren Sanders --

No comments:

 
blog designed by blogger boutique using anita design's "wild daisies" kit.