12/29/08

baby ryan: take one.

I fear I may have made my first real photography blunder this week by attempting to shoot a little one that was just too, well...little.

Little Ryan just wasn't havin' it! I am going to attempt "take two" in a few weeks. Hopefully, he'll let me see his beautiful face (without crying) next time.

I did manage to get a few shots. And by a few I mean about 5 out of 120...but...still. I think they're pretty sweet. This boy sure is adorable. I can't wait to see what happens in a few weeks! Don't let these images deceive you -- the rest of the group were of him crying. Bless his heart. :(

Only Ryan can make the "stank eye" look adorable.

Not too happy here.





Sweetness.



And my favorite of this lot: the absolute gem.
I will have more of this sweet boy in a few weeks! Keep checking back!

No comments:

 
blog designed by blogger boutique using anita design's "wild daisies" kit.